The Axon 16 speaker cable features two high purity Silver plated Copper 16 AWG
conductors comprised of 19 individual wires wrapped in PTFE. Conductors are
shielded by a Silver Plated Copper braid with 85% minimum coverage.
Cables are hand terminated in the U.S. and the raw cable is manufactured in the U.S.
This cable is durable and excels in every way audibly. It is strongly
recommended for audio professionals and audiophiles alike.
- Shielded twisted pair geometry
- 16 AWG Silver plated Copper stranded conductors
- Silver plated Copper shielding
- PTFE dielectric inssulation for ultra low capacitance
- Military Spec quality construction
- Terminated with Nerve Audio ULM (Ultra Low Mass) Silver Z-Plug Bananas
- Hand terminated and assembled in the U.S.A using WBT® silver solder
- Standard Lengths (2.5M, 3.5M)