Axon XLR to RCA Crossover Cables
The Axon Crossover series features high quality termination to ensure proper connectivity and signal integrity. The core cable features our AXON 24 series cable with silver plated copper conductors and ultra low dielectric insulators. We hand terminate each cable in house using our own proprietary Silver Element™ low mass RCAs paired with Neutrik’s new white shell version of their newest PX series silver contact 1/4″ phone connectors. Available in both Mono or Stereo Phone plug to RCA. Stock lengths are 3ft and 6ft and can be custom ordered to any length custom from our in house hand termination department. Sold as a single cable.
- Shielded twisted pair geometry
- 24 AWG Mil spec silver plated copper stranded conductors
- Mil spec silver plated copper shield (75% minimum coverage braid)
- Ultra low capacitance PTFE dielectric
- low profile exterior geometry (3.7mm)
- Mil Spec quality construction
- Hand terminated and assemble in the USA
- 23pf Capacitance per/ft.
- Available in 3ft & 6ft Lengths (Custom lengths also available upon request)