Vagus 28S Tonearm Cable
Terminated with either a standard straight Cardas® or DH Labs right angle 5 pin female DIN connector on the tonearm end and Nerve Audio’s proprietary Silver Element RCA’s on the preamp end. The newly redesigned Silver Element RCA now features a pure silver plated copper signal path for superior signal transfer. Each channel is made up of 3 separate 28AWG solid conductors in a shielded twisted litz triad geometry then tied together at both source and destination connectors using high purity WBT Silver solder. Hand assembled in the USA using mil spec quality materials. Upgrading your tonearm cable will help preserve small, delicate signals emanating from the phono cartridge all the way to your preamp. The increased signal integrity not only helps to achieve better balance and tonality, but will help any quality level phono cartridge perform at its best. Each channel is individually shielded for highest rejection of RFI and EMI interferences then grounded at the DIN connector to an equally long ground tap lead.
Give your phono turntable a simple but effective upgrade today and hear what you’ve been missing!
- Shielded twisted litz triad geometry
- Three separate 28 AWG Silver plated Copper solid conductors per channel
- Separate silver plated copper shields per channel
- Ultra low capacitance PTFE dielectric
- Military Specification manufacturing standards
- Terminated with Nerve Audio Silver Element™ Pure silver plated copper
signal path RCA connectors
- Hand terminated in the U.S.A with WBT silver solder
- Standard Lengths (1.5M, 2.5M)