Axon 18M Pro Microphone Cables
The Axon 18M is an audiophile quality hand terminated microphone cable designed for both studio and stage.
Features include two high purity Silver plated Copper 18 AWG conductors hand terminated with high quality Neutrik™ XX series XLR connectors and assembled in the U.S. Each conductor is comprised of 19 ultra fine individual wires wrapped in a ultra low dielectric PTFE insulator. Conductors are shielded in a Silver Plated Copper braided shield with 75% minimum coverage. Available in stock lengths of 15 and 30 feet, however custom lengths can be custom ordered from our in house hand termination department.
- Shielded twisted pair geometry.
- 18 AWG Mil spec silver plated copper stranded conductors.
- Mil spec silver plated copper shield (75% minimum coverage braid).
- Ultra low capacitance PTFE dielectric.
- low profile oval exterior geometry (3.2mm x 4.6mm dia.).
- Mil Spec quality construction.
- Terminated with White Neutrik Silver plated XLR connectors.
- 27pf Capacitance per/ft.
- Available in 10ft & 20ft Lengths (Custom lengths also available upon request).
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Male connector features improved locking recess without “window” providing a more stringent housing while increasing durability
- Female connector features improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 1 in|