The Axon 22 features two high purity Silver plated Copper 22 AWG conductors. Each conductor
is comprised of 19 very fine individual wires wrapped in a low dielectric PTFE insulator. Conductors are
shielded in a Silver Plated Copper braided shield with 85% minimum coverage. Axon 22 raw cable is
manufactured in the U.S. and hand terminated using Nerve Audio’s Silver Element™ RCA’s or Neutrik Silver plated XLR’s.
The newly redesigned Silver Element RCA now features a pure silver plated copper signal path for
superior signal transfer.
- Shielded twisted pair geometry
- 22 AWG Mil spec silver plated copper stranded conductors
- Mil spec silver plated copper shield (85% minimum coverage braid)
- Ultra low capacitance PTFE dielectric (28pf/ft)
- low profile 3.75mm diameter
- Mil Spec quality construction
- 28pf Capacitance per/ft
- Silver Element™ Pure silver plated copper signal path RCA connectors
- Neutrik Silver plated XLR’s.
- Hand terminated in USA with WBT silver content solder
- Available in balanced, unbalanced, or floating shield terminations (XLR, RCA, XLR & RCA)
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 1 in|
0.5m, 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m