AXON 18 BI-WIRE
The Axon18 Bi-Wire speaker cable features four high purity Silver plated Copper 18 AWG
conductors comprised of 19 individual wires wrapped in PTFE. Conductors are
shielded by a Silver Plated Copper braid with 85% minimum coverage.
AXON 18 Bi-Wire speaker cables terminated with ultra low mass silver plated Beryllium
banana Z- plug connectors on all ends. The amplifier end features a pair of bananas that split
internally in the cable and produce two separate runs at the speaker end with the same ultra
low mass Z- Plug bananas.
Cables are hand terminated in the U.S. and the raw cable is manufactured in the U.S.
This cable is durable and excels in every way audibly. It is strongly
recommended for any audio professional and audiophiles alike.
- Shielded twisted pair geometry
- 18 AWG Silver plated Copper stranded conductors
- Silver plated Copper shield
- PTFE dielectric
- Mil Spec quality
- Terminated with Nerve Audio ULM (Ultra Low Mass) Silver Z-Plug Bananas
- Hand terminated in the U.S.A with WBT silver solder
- Standard Lengths 2.5m-(8ft), 3.5m-(12ft), 4.5m-(14ft)
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 1 in|
2.5m, 3.5m, 4.5m
|Termination - Amplifier End||
Silver Banana Z-Plugs, Silver Spade
|Termination - Speaker End||
Silver Banana Z-Plugs, Silver Spades